- Produce responsive, functional, values-oriented and globally competitive educators by providing deep and principled understanding of the teaching-learning process.
- Mold analytical and critical thinking educators through experience with varied innovative teaching-learning approaches.
- Develop future educators appreciative of cultural and aesthetic values through meaningful experiential learning.
- Generate and promote pertinent research endeavors to enhance teaching and learning practices.
- Initiate investigations to help intensify innovative programs and projects for alternative learning system for community development.
- Conduct studies documenting the community’s socio-political and cultural practices to enrich cultural heritage.
- Incorporate immersion activities and extension endeavors with curricular and instructional programs to intensify community-development agenda.
- Offer relevant continuing education programs to enhance and develop teaching and learning practices for target groups clientele.
- Facilitate livelihood programs through non-formal education for economic stability.
- Produce books, manuals, monographs and similar instructional materials to enrich and develop curricular teaching-learning schemes.
- Create technology-transfer materials to intensify networking of community development programs.
Vanessa C. Zubieta, PhD
OIC-Dean, College of Teacher Education
|Jake Arman A. Principe||Program Chairperson, Bachelor of Secondary Education|
|Maria Lavinia E. Fetalino||Program Chairperson, Bachelor of Elementary Education|
|Ricaryl Catherine Cruz, EdD||Program Chairperson, Bachelor of Technology and Livelihood Education|
|Abigail Ann D. Abraham||Faculty In-Charge, Bachelor of Culture & Arts Education|
|Felix L. Bentayen||Program Chairperson, Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Sciences|
|Federico A. Ceribo||Head, Institute of Human Kinetics|
|Rizalde A. Salayo||OIC-Principal, Laboratory High School|
Bachelor of Elementary Education
Bachelor of Culture and Arts Education
Bachelor of Secondary Education
• Major in English
• Major in Filipino
• Major in Mathematics
• Major in Sciences
• Major in Social Studies
Bachelor of Technical Livelihood Education
• Major in Home Economics
• Major in Information and Communication Technology
• Major in Industrial Arts
Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science