The SLSU GAD Office initiated to provide a place for the children of faculty and employees to serve as a venue to develop the physical and psychological well-being of their children to ages 2-6 years old. It would alleviate their worries of their children’s welfare while at work. This is in collaboration with the Psychology, Nursing/Midwifery and Elementary Education Department, to where their expertise in teaching and child minding of children could be enhanced, practiced and empowered.
Kiddie Fun Place
Hence for its use the following GUIDELINE, RULES, REGULATIONS SHALL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED:
- Children Care givers must register and be assessed first by the GAD Staff or Faculty assigned upon entering the Kiddie Fun Place.
- Children shall ALWAYS be accompanied by a care giver.
- The caregiver must be well-groomed, neat and clean. Hairnet must be worn at all times.
- Ensure that the child is healthy, no cough, colds, fever and other ailments.
- Maintenance of the cleanliness of the area is responsibility of the care giver.
- Facilities, equipment, materials, and appliances shall be kept functioning, if in case of breakage, parents of the child is responsible for its replacement or repair.
- Serving of food is allowed only in the designated holding area.
- If children are bringing their own toys and educational materials, present those to the faculty and staff on duty for recording.
- Care givers are to log out and the registration.
- The SLSU Administration is not responsible for any physical injuries while the child is playing in the Kiddie Fun Place.