Southern Luzon State University as an academic hub of excellent curricular programs, transdisciplinary researches, and responsive extension services that contributes to knowledge production, social development, and economic advancement of Quezon Province and the CALABARZON Region.
The University is committed to develop a sustained culture of delivering quality services and undertaking continuous interdisciplinary innovations in instructions, research and extension in the fields of agriculture, science, engineering, technology, allied health and medicine, human security, business and the arts anchored to the development needs of Quezon province and the CALABARZON region and national and global development goals.
Goals and Objectives
- Develop qualified students to be effective instruments of inquiry and research with a sense of responsibility and commitment for the improvement of human condition-physical, mental and spiritual domains.
- Stimulate and maintain functional and productive activities in various disciplines.
- Acquire skills and leadership competence in various disciplines in order to accelerate community progress as trained professional in government and non-government agencies.
- Adapt skills and internalize intellectual integrity, moral, cultural, and aesthetic values exemplifying ethical norms and professionalism.
Mari Jane A. Lee, PhD
Dean, College of Graduate School
|Doracie B. Zoleta Nantes, PhD||University President / Professorial Lecturer|
|Joanna Paula E. Verano, DBA||Program Chairperson, Master & Doctor of Business Administration|
|Amalia E. Almazol, PhD||Program Chairperson, Master in Forestry|
|Zaldy O. Luna, PhD||Program Chairperson, MS Environmental Science|
|Maria Luisa Barretto||Program Chairperson, MA Nursing|
|Aprilette C. Devanadera, PhD||Program Chairperson, MA Applied Linguistics|
|Fides Joyce O. Llegado||Program Chairperson, MA Psychology|
|Luis Miguel P. Saludez, PhD||Program Chairperson, PhD & MA in Education|
- • Doctor of Business Administration
- • Doctor of Philosophy in Development Education
- • Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management
- • Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education
- • Master of Business Administration
- • Master of Science in Environmental Science
- • Master in Forestry
- • Master of Arts in Nursing Major in Medical Surgical Nursing
- • Master of Arts in Nursing Major in Psychiatric Nursing
- • Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
- • Master of Arts in Psychology major in Clinical Psychology
- • Master of Arts in Educational Management
- • Master of Arts in Education with Specialization in Elementary Education
- • Master of Arts in Mathematics Education
- • Master of Arts in Science Education
- • Master of Arts in Teaching English