A leading academic institution in the field of business, education, health and technology programs in the Southern part of Quezon Province that produces quality and competitive graduates in the industry.
SLSU Gumaca Campus is committed to provide relevant and quality education to its clientele for the economic development of the community and the country as a whole and promote environmental stewardship.
Provide quality undergraduate curricular programs, increase productivity in research, service to the community, and support environmental awareness and programs for climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction.
- Produce quality graduates imbued with professional values and trained in community service.
- Conduct researches to improve the teaching learning process and address the needs of the community.
- Provide extension and community outreach activities and programs including that of the protection of the environment.
- Establish and maintain linkages with the different government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and other academic institutions in pursuit of technical and financial assistance and employment of its graduates.
- Continuous improvement of campus facilities to enrich the learning process and work environment of all the stakeholders.
Kirstina Manalo, PhD
|Kirstina Manalo, PhD||Program Chairperson, BSIT-Computer Technology|
|Krish Bernadette Palay||Program Chairperson, Bachelor of Secondary Education|
|Harlene Dimailig||Program Chairperson, BSBA Human Resource Management|
|Mirasol Manlapaz, PhD||Program Chairperson, BS Nursing|
|Monette Suarez||Program Chairperson, Diploma in Midwifery|
Courses We Offer
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Human Resource Development Management
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Diploma in Midwifery
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
Major in Computer Technology
Bachelor of Secondary Education
Major in Social Studies
Major in Mathematics